What Does Cosmetic Dentistry Practices in Brampton ON Have to Offer?
Have you found yourself hiding your teeth because you aren’t confident with your appearance? This shouldn’t go on any longer. A great smile exudes confidence, warmth, and friendliness towards our colleagues, family, and friends. When you don’t smile, you could innocuously send the wrong signal to those you interact with.
Fortunately, when you visit Brampton Dental Arts — a modern cosmetic dentistry practice in Brampton ON — they will transform your smile into something you will be proud to show off. Want to find out more? Please keep scrolling.
Cosmetic dentistry options offered in Brampton ON
At Brampton Dental Arts, we understand that our customers’ needs aren’t the same. As such, we offer customized treatment options to cater for different needs. Dr. Azeem Sheikh takes time to understand your budget, timeline, treatment preference, and your intended results. Afterward, our doctor recommends one or a combination of the below cosmetic procedures.
- Professional teeth whitening: Are your teeth stained? With our Zoom! teeth whitening system, your dull, yellow-stained teeth will transform into a gleaming white smile.
- Dental implants and other tooth replacement procedures: Are missing teeth damaging your smile? At our clinic, we can help restore your radiant, bright smile. Wondering how? With durable, natural-looking dental implants, we can bring back your lost confidence. Furthermore, with dental practices like dentures and bridges, you don’t have to worry about missing teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: If stains and other dental imperfections like teeth misalignments, gaps, and oddly shaped teeth are bothering you, dental veneers can be the answer. Veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells fitted on the front teeth to improve their cosmetic appearance. With only two appointments, your dental appearance will get a splendid transformation.
- Cosmetic dental crowns: If you have chipped, broken, decayed, or poorly shaped teeth, you don’t have to worry. Crowns are restorative methods that can immensely improve the look and function of your teeth. Amazingly, most crowns can last up to 15 years since they are sturdily made with acrylic or porcelain fused with metal for durability.
- Cosmetic tooth bonding: Stained, chipped, or broken teeth can be salvaged by tooth bonding, which involves tooth-colored materials bonded on the teeth to improve appearance.
Make your family part of the Brampton Dental Arts team of happy smiles New Patients (905) 581-3726 | Existing Patients : (905) 791-8768 to schedule an appointment. Request an Appointment
Would you want to make your dream smile a reality? Please call (905) 581-3726 to book an appointment today with Brampton Dental Arts, serving Brampton ON and the surrounding areas for cosmetic dental treatment.